Infohubs!


EverGram!

Want to embarrass friends and infuriate people? Try somewhat newish EverGram! Want to spam the feeds but you’re just too embarrassed to do it yourself? Get EverGram! When grief just isn’t enough… send an EverGram today! Messy maid. Pregnant girlfriend. Clown. Giant monsters. Hauntings. Graffiti “artist”. Decorating?!?. SUPASTAH appearance. Driving lessons. Arson. Landshark delivery service. Disaster delivery, general mayhem, and MOAR!

EverGram is available for parties, playtime, bot services, or merely annoying friends, family, and foe.

*Warning: fees are ridiculous… if you have to ask, you CAN’T afford it! But if you have a fun idea I may do eet for freeeeeee. :D

Saturday, December 21, 2013

An Etv Holiday "Special" !


 A Christmas Ever



*ZZZZZzzz*


*knock *knock



who's there?


"Ever, it's me Rodvik"


"I hear you've been rather naughty."


"I'm sending you the three noobs of Christmas"


"Hopefully you can learn something from them."



"I am the noob of Christmas past, and I've some things I think you need to see."




oh good times :D


ut oh :o


this isn't going to be good is it? :/


and this...

"and this was quite the piece of work... especially since you crashed your computer and left a meteor shower, plane wreck, fire, nuke, and tornado on the sim for a week."



:O


"and this."


hey! have you seen the prices at that place?!?



"and more throwing noobs off buildings"


"what is it with you and noobs?"

~*~

"Hi Ever I'm the noob of Christmas present"


how the heck am i supposed to tell the difference?


"How would I know?... I'm a noob!"



"one of your employees here: so poor her family can't afford a real Christmas tree."



"So utterly poor they can't afford to live in the 21st century!"


"Another of your employees driving around in a freebie van!"



"..and this one can't afford tops!!!!"

~*~

"Hi Ever, I'm the noob of Christmas future."

oh ok so what's going to happen to Bay City?


"What do you think about a club full of bots?!"

/me sighs


"...and a trailer park in your old sim."


... wait... how is that bad exactly??

"and then there's this:"


oh no... you mean????


"Yes! You could end up in a skybox!!!"



!!!

ZOMG i've got to do something!!!


little vintage girl! i've brought you a LIVE tree!


:O


and the biggest turkey i could find!!!


!



well... you sure showed me the light Christmas noob!!!


...


erm....




RUN!!!


...


.


whew! ... glad everything's back to normal!  


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
and to ALL>>>> A BUD LIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment